Long time no talk. I decided to take a new route with this blog. I wanted to have the freedom to treat this as my journal. I’ll be honest, I wanted to be able to write about whatever the fuck I wanted to, which is why I took the “foodie” theme away. Don’t get me wrong, I am still obsessed with food, but there are so many other things I want to write about. This time around, I am not going to worry about getting views. I am going to use this site as therapy for myself.
We often see many blogs that make us want a certain life. I’m going to write about what goes on in my head, whether it sounds crazy or not. If this can help me move forward and grow, then I have achieved my goal. If I can influence one life who is struggling with similar things I am &/or enjoys similar activities, that I have achieved my dream.
Here are a few topics you can expect me to write about:
- Food; of course (I hear I have good tastebuds 🙂 )
- Drinks; because we all need our wine to survive
- Anxiety; my number one struggle in life
- Low confidence; what I am trying to work on
- Exercise; I need to hold my self accountable for my progress
- Work; another big struggle in my life. Whether it’s confidence, work/life balance, career dreams, what work is really like, etc
- Fashion; this is my outlet
- Cooking; my other outlet
- Beauty; ok one last outlet
- TV shows; because I need to catch up on Netflix
- Movies; I don’t watch enough
- Technology; I am a nerd
- Activities; Maybe this blog will give me an excuse to leave my house
- Overall life struggles; there are so many to name
- Dating; boy do I have stories!
- Dreams; they say writing the down will help you accomplish them?
- Travel; a girl can dream?
- Comfy clothes; I am very passionate about this
- Female issues; who wants to actually ask someone verbally about this when you can just read it online?
- sooo much more……..